Why do we try to satisfy or impress society?
Have you ever thought about why we need to do what others want. It is all because we want others to think good about us. Even if we don’t want to be like that, we still opt for that. But the fact is, there is absolutely no need for us to fake things or show off, just to impress others. It can only make us feel good temporarily. We are not someone who is putting on an act to impress others and deep inside always feeling pressured in order to give a good performance.
The society we are trying to impress will always have a point to let us down, No matter how good we are or no matter what we do. The fact is, people don’t care. A true person who really cares for us will understand and accept us how we are. So, what is the point of impressing others, when we know they will never appreciate our efforts. The society we try to satisfy doesn’t even pay attention to what we do, because everybody is busy impressing others. It is always the best thing to start loving ourselves more.
Spending your life trying to impress others will let us down and in a state of unhappiness. Where we can do nothing but only regret. It is never late to realize what we truly want and simplify the way we live to be always happy.
10 reasons why you should not satisfy the society:
- While impressing the society you are losing your loved ones who truly care for you.
- You are losing your worth.
- It will always make you feel unhappy.
- The society you are impressing doesn’t care about you.
- You will not have any self-confidence left inside you.
- You are forgetting your purpose to live life while impressing others.
- It can never make you feel positive about yourself.
- It is impossible for us to please everyone around us, so stop doing that.
- The people who are worth impressing already love you for you who are. So, it is just a waste to impress them. Instead try to express what you really feel.
- All the materialistic things of this society are worthless. Always remember, you have a family to feed, your dreams that need to be fulfilled not a society to satisfy or impress
Life is unpredictable, try to make it worth living every second.
Everyone has flaws, nobody is perfect, the best part is to be always real.
We only have one life, don’t waste it satisfying the society. Life for yourself, for your loved ones. It is better to be real and enjoy each and every moment by fully satisfying your “Soul”. Rather than crying or regretting later. We don’t know what can happen next. Life is short, make it worth living each and every second. Live your life to the fullest. Everyone is perfect in their own way.
Remember that not everyone can like you and it is absolutely fine because we are also the same. We all are blessed with people who know us and care for us, whom we don’t have to impress. Do yourself a favour, realize your worth and you won’t be unhappy about how others think of you or feel about you. You are just “you”. Nobody can change that if they don’t like, they don’t have to be with you. Do good, feel good. Most important thing is to feel good about yourself and that will only happen if we are really doing our best to be positive and being real. Doing good deeds to “express ourselves not to impress others”.
Be real, be yourself.